[Gpdd] MISC: My Cinnamon Bear

Michael Tanaka mtanaka at hawaii.edu
Tue Aug 8 05:11:17 EDT 2006

Hello everyone and everypig.  I would like to say that about a year ago, I
went and got my little Cinnamon Bear.  If you remember, he passed away on
May 23 of this year.  I still feel the grief intensely and am still mad that
he was taken so early away from me.  I miss his little antics and the
adoring way he'd look at me with those loving soulful eyes.  Strangely, just
a few days ago, I was in our local craft store, standing in line, so I
started looking around me.  They had a candy display and I tapped Michael
and asked him, do you see what I see?  We were both shocked to see a bag of
candy called 'Cinnamon Bears.'  I nearly cried on the spot.  I think my
CinnaBear (which I usually called him) was sending me a message that he's
thinking of me as he knows I'm thinking of him.  I had never heard of this
candy and when we scoured store after store after.....  we couldn't find
this candy anywhere else, just this one store.  So I do believe that he is
looking out for me.

Thank you, CinnaBear.  Mommy and Daddy love you too!!!  (and yes, we did buy
some of the candies!)

Missing you more than you'll ever know and loving you always, my little
snickerdoodle, my little CinnaBear, my little 'brown guy.'

Mommy Corrine and Daddy Michael