[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Mr. Clover

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Aug 17 19:57:13 EDT 2006

To Stephen and your family we are sorry to hear that Mr. Clover has gone
to the bridge. I'm glad that his brother Butterscotch was with him, this
is also what we did when our Sully passed, he had Duke with him, i'm
sure this helps them. He will be getting lots of his fav foods, carrots
and parsley at the bridge, take care and we'll be thinking of you.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully