[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, animals in Ontario

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Aug 21 14:15:38 EDT 2006

Kelly, it was with sadness that we read of the animals who passed away at
the SPCA in Ontario after it was struck by lightning.  We are so sorry that
their lives were cut short and in such a tragic manner.  Thank you for
rescuing one of the rabbits; we are sorry, though, that he did not make
it.  Our thoughts and prayers are with those at the Bridge and also with
those who survived and are struggling to get well.  We send our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday