[Gpdd] [GPDD] Health - Nichole's pigs

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 17:09:18 EDT 2006

We are still in shock as well over the unexplained loss.
  And I agree, this certainly needs to be investigated in
  depth so it can be stopped.
  Perhaps more than one vet should look into it . . . has
  anyone called Tex in on the case?  Can anyone reach
  our dear Peter Gurney at the Bridge?
  Someone suggested a possible problem with dangerous
  fumes - sounds plausible. And I have known of people
  who got bad batches of feed that actually killed quite
  a few pigs before it was discovered. Other than that, I
  am sure accidental poisoning has been considered,
  and the vet surely would have seen telltale signs.
  Let's not drop this . . .
  Susi and the OP's