[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Sunny

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu Aug 24 13:06:43 EDT 2006

We are so sorry for your loss.  Sunny sounds like an adorable piggy, who just loved being part of such a great family.  I'm sure she did not want to leave you, but it was just her time.

Piggz are so mysterious.  Tosca left in almost the same way.  She was about 4, not old enough to die of old age, I thought, and she seemed just fine, only a little quiet for a day or two (not missing any meals, though) and then the next day she was gone.  What a shock.

Surely your dear little Sunny pig will be waiting for you in happiness and peace, in fields of fresh grass and sparkling water, with all her friends and relations around.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and Cio-cio-san
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem