[Gpdd] Health: Gary, Oreo, Butterfly, & Flower

Nichole Cook nicholecook at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 24 16:52:43 EDT 2006

To all of you in the GPDD,

I have been so overcome
with grief about the loss
of my dear piggies that I
haven't written in to thank
everyone for their kind
words, and give the
appreciation to all of you
who have given me ideas
on what may have happened.

So far this is what I can tell you....

Their food was fine, the tap water
is fine...but I have switched them to
bottled anyways. We got rid of all
the bedding and got a new bag, the
same with the food. The remaining 3
seem to be ok. Pepper has not
had her litter yet, so we are patiently
waiting for that to occur.

I spent hours on the phone with the
vet and she seems to think that
it may have been something one caught
and passed to the others. But its very
hard to explain because they haven't been
outside, or traveled anywhere.

I still think something got in there
and bit them. I checked their bodies
for bites when they died, and the ones who
are alive have been checked...but I cant
find anything.

I am starting to think this is a mystery that
wont be solved. Maybe it was just time...

Again thank you everyone for everything.
I dont know what I would do with all this
if I didn't have the GPDD to turn too.

I love you all...and my piggies thank you.

Nichole and the remaining herd...Pepper,
Butterscotch, and LiL'O

In our hearts always....the babies who have crossed
the bridge.

We send condolences to everyone who has
had grief.