[Gpdd] [health]round poo

Rachel H rmhenise at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 12:18:21 EST 2006

I recall someone telling me how to tell a guinea pigs health by their poo but i dont remember if i read it somewhere, or it was through email, or in person but if anyone here knows this information could you please share it with me? One of my girls, Solars' poo is round...it never used to be like this and her sisters is normal shaped....they both eat the same things so i'm not sure what is causing it.....she acts normal and eats normal

  thanks!
  i hope everyone has had a good holiday season so far
  Rachel