[Gpdd] HEALTH - Archie and Hamish

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Dec 18 16:32:53 EST 2006

Julie,

I am so relieved to read your good news about both Archie and Hamish. It was
just as well that you had all the remedies to hand after your scary episode
with Hamish and were able to treat Archie so quickly. Despite the vet's
diagnosis it still sounded like poisoning to me and it appears to have been
the answer. Thanks to Peter's Piggy Potions
both your precious piggies will live to tell the tale.

Everyone should have a copy of this wonderful book.

I hope the kitty litter is now under lock and key!

Best wishes from Penny and the Piggyfriends.