[Gpdd] Silly: Secret Santa

Jennie angiebeena at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 23:15:57 EST 2006

A belated THANKS to our Secret Santa :)

The piggies LOVE the snuggle sacks.  The new smell
scared some at first, but they figured out how to use
them quickly ;). The hay with it came to the rescue
when I ran low one day (oops).

The little wooden pigges are so cute they'll be
staying out all year! I was excited when I saw the hot
chocolate- it's one of my favorite treats this time of
year :)

All in all, it was a Merry Christmas for all the
creatures in the house.

Warm WHEEKS for the Holidays from
Jen, Mark and our beautiful beasties Gerturde, Hannah,
Isabel, Yuki, Mochi, Buckley, and Cooper