[Gpdd] Yo-yo's friend

ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 1 18:17:27 EST 2006

    Dear Erin,
    I absolutely agree with you that Yo-yo needs a friend. I got Pooky when she was abotu a month old or so, and though she was pretty happy during the day, she would cry her little head off at night because she was lonesome. And once I introduced her to Blacky, she was a completely different guinea.
    Just makle sure that when you get another one that you keep them separated for a while. I kept Pooky and Blacky apart for about a week, because you never really know how healthy the new one is.
    Good luck!
                                Amber, Blacky & Pooky