[Gpdd] Virtual: Any seating for slaves on PigAir?

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Wed Feb 1 18:30:41 EST 2006

Dear Dee and Joe:

I am writing because I have been a very good slave all year long. Don't know
how many other slaves feel the same way but I have a hard time seeing my
piggie Snowball go to Europe without his mommy/slave. I know he will be in
excellent company with the beautiful California Cookie, his much loved Jolly
Rodent friends and collaborators, his friends from Generation Next, Charlie
and Wolfi, and his compatriots from Texas, Daisy and Lily and Mozart and
Shakespeare.

But he has never been on a trip to Europe before. The weather is very
different, the currency is different, the accents are different, we're not
used to the protocol for royalty, it could be totally a culture shock for my
little rock'n'roll piggie. I think he needs his slave along to help smooth
the way for him. I speak Brit! (Well I'm not sure, but I can try!)

Do you have any more slave seats on PigAir? Or are we flying JetPig this
time? Are the human seats and pig seats the same size? Human bathrooms,
dishes etc? I waited til now to ask because, being human, I didn't want to
take any seats away from the ruling class. But I have been a good slave. One
time I went to Europe. We stopped in the airport in London but it was only a
fuel stop or something and we did not get off the plane. You think I like
hearing from my guinea pig how cool London is? No. I'm sure the experience
will only be enriched for Snowball and the Royal Hosts if there are more
humans to attend to their needs and whims.

I will try to remain unobtrusive. The pigs will scarcely notice me. I don't
even have to go to the wedding. But Snowball does want me to go on the trip
(I see it in his eyes) and I think it would be best to indulge him in this
small request, if there is room on the plane and it is okay with all the
Honchos and Poobahs where they will be stying.

So let me know. Let me say it again: I have been a very good slave this
year. Not a super slave like Leah, but good all the same. And do you think
any of the other slaves will be going? I thought I heard of at least one
other . . . .

Thanks a bunch (a bunch of cilantro) !
Humbly,
Carla, slave to Snickers and Snowball