[Gpdd] virtual: Royal Wedding

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Wed Feb 1 19:54:00 EST 2006

My VistaPrint Electronic Business Card
Subject: virtual: Carla slave

Dear Carla Slave,
I am so hoping that you are able to get a seat on PigAir. So mired in tax time just now, I cannot possible attend to Cookie & Brownie at the Royal Wedding. I would be so grateful if you could keep an eye on them, especially Brownie.
Your letter speaks volumes. Even though Brownie is sitting with the debonair Snowball and Cookie, you have overlooked mentioning her among your boar's friends. I am not blaming you or suggesting that you are ignoring her, but that is how things are, alas. Perhaps you could gently introduce her to some pigs of a certain age (Brownie being four-ish) interested in companionship, not wildness. Surely there is a royal library or grounds where the calmer may mingle. You feel, as I do, the fond wish that our piggies find happiness.
Whee await your reply anxiously. (No need to keep an eye on Cookie--in fact, probably better to avoid it. Frankly, I'm almost sure Brownie would rather change seats on the flight--after giving her regards to Snowball, of course.)
You devoted fellow slavey,
--Mary Fran