[Gpdd] virtual: Royal Wedding

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Thu Feb 2 20:44:38 EST 2006

Dear Mary Fran,

Snowflake (whoops! I mean *Snowball* ;-) says it's not that Brownie entirely
dropped off his radar screen. He just thought you said that Brownie
preferred to find her own escort, rather than go on his other arm with
Cookie. And then, was I dreaming, or did I read that Brownie had made some
plans with another boar? That's what Snowflake ( I mean Snow*ball*) thought!
The plane seats were getting juggled to accommodate everypig and he did not
realize she had agreed to sit with them after all. Since Snowball and I
don't always attend to all the details we should, we were relieved to read
that once the seatbelt light goes off, all the pigs are free to socialize
and move about the plane. Friends all! Restrictions, not too many. Errors
forgotten!

I recall that on one journey (to Cape Alava)  the pigs were seated according
to gender to prevent any surprises on the return home. There was a "sows
only" section..so this will be a much more freewheeling adventure as far as
that goes. But come to think of that, there were no *slaves* on that trip to
supervise the group once they landed at Cape Alava. So it really made no
sense to seat them according to gender anyway. Right? I dunno!

So anyway..Snowball's sincere and cheerful offer to escort Brownie with her
sister Cookie still stands. In the event that her piggie feelings are hurt
he regrets that, and hopes that she has no hard feelings towards him. And
especially that she doesn't turn Cookie against him.

I haven't heard yet from the powers that be at JetPigAir, but if they permit
me to travel in the galleys or wherever they put us humans, I will be more
than happy to keep a special lookout for our little Brownie. I know there
will be many pigs pleased to make her acquaintance and trundle the gardens
with her. Maybe she could be kind of a chaperone/mommy pig herself?

We are sorry you will be busy doing taxes then, not able to join the fun,
and Snowball asked if you could do his taxes for him, while you're at it. He
has to itemize, as he has a substantial veggie income, and strategic
investments in all kinds of things from C&C grids, to Superpets
Manufacturing. So many forms! Aagh! We are so glad you wrote to let us know
the score in your neck of the woods. Wheeks! P.S. Snowball smiled when he
heard you called him debonair. He loves it!

Carla, Snickers and the debonair Snowball