[Gpdd] Virtual: Royal Wedding

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 23:31:03 EST 2006

I have received a very garbled message from the traveling piggies -- it
appears that thy made their in-air connections with each other and are having a
wonderful time. The flight was quite exciting, at least for my little group along
with the new friends that they made. Jan and Hammer -- not to mention Pumpkin
have been wonderful I'm told. Also, there is Peaches and Petunia of the
Haypile Honeys.They are minding their manners in regard to all things having to do
with the wedding. They are awed.
     As I further decipher their message(s) I will report. Please, other
slaves, send your reports in, too!

Alge, missing the very happy   and jolly Jolly Rodents