[Gpdd] Silly- Yet Another Guinea Theory

ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 14 00:34:26 EST 2006

    Hello, guinea pig lovers! I have yet another theory about how your guinea pigs can help you raise your children. We are all familar with the idea that havking a pet will teach your child responsibility and kindess, but did you know that your little furry friends can help you make sure your children are getting the nutrition they need? It's true.
    My daughter Aurora is a picky eater. If she hasn't had it before or it doesn't resemble something cute, she will not even try it. So, as any mommy would, I started to worry about her vitamin intake.
    Well, we were all playing on the floor today and I fed the girls' their supper of parsley, spinach, and carrots. So they were pigging-out and Aurora started getting a little jealous. She asked for a carrot. Knowing her as I do, I gave her a baby carrot. And she ate the whole thing! I don't think she liked a second of it to be honest, but she ate every last bite and went for another!
    So, if you can't get little Billy to eat his greens, give them to the pigs! :) Thank you, guineas, for all that you do!
                        Love, Amber