[Gpdd] Health: Good and healthy wishes for Albert

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 01:03:10 EST 2006

Hi Albert,
     I'm writing from merry England. It's been great here although there has
been all this silly concern about my health. But we are all far more worried
about you, ole buddy and friend. Are you doing any better?
     Charlie says "tell Albert we luvz him." And we do.
     All the Jolly Rodents want to see you well and so do Fuzzy (my dazzling
piggy-girl-friend) and Porky (Cooder's love). Actually as I write this there
are all kinds of wheeeps and wheeeks saying to tell you to keep trying to mend
and saying "tell Albert I said so." I would have to write 3 pages of piggy
names wishing you well to include all of them.

Your friend,
Wilson, Jolly Rodent (the thin Jolly Rodent)