[Gpdd] SILLY: introduce me and g.p and fun things to do

Rainshower203 at aol.com Rainshower203 at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 20:09:50 EST 2006

Hello! I am new to the g.p.d.d. so I probably should introduce  myself. I am
Holly and I am 10 years old. My guinea pigs name is April.  (even though we
got her in March) April is about 1 or maybe 2. (we weren't  certain if her
birthday was in November 2004 or sometime else)  I was  just thinking about some
cute things I do with my guinea pig,  April.  Anyway, I like to pretend my
guinea pig is a princess. I made  her a paper crown with her name on it and I used
an old pillow for something  like a "throne".   Also, I was wondering what
kind of fun things you  use or do with your guinea pigs. I want my guinea pig to
be emotionally  happy.
 I guess I better go now, thanks!

        Holly and  April