[Gpdd] [MISC]< The Royal Wedding>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 04:05:46 EST 2006

Hi everyone!
first of all, Joy and Sarah, thank you so much for telling us the story of
Lady Jasmine and prince Biscuit. The girls are still popcorning through
their cage. We loved it!!
Tea and Biscuit, we are honoured and we would love to be accompanied by you
two, is it okay if jan the boar comes too? The girls are sweet but quite a
handfull, he says, and he would like to meet some guys since he now lives in
a house with 6 girls (slaves included, and a male bird).
The girls are slightly worried about the transportation, does jetpig air fly
over the netherlands or should we arrange a european mode of transportation;
maybe we can arrange a cruiseship and pick up friends in france and
sweden?(if they would like to come, *girls are saying "pleeeaase"*)We would
also love to fly with jetpig air, so please let us know.
The girls are still practising the quadrille the lanciers-dance. so that
they will make a good impression. Now that they have a male, they wear poor
jan out since they all want to practise with him. Lotje would love to help
at the wedding banquet. Suus and yaya are thinking about how they should
make themselves useful, they are in their puberty and not getting into
trouble is probably the best idea they've had so far.
Grtz and wkz
Slaves Janneke, Mieke and the winky girls, Guiny, Lotje, Yaya and Suus and
exhausted boar Jan
http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl/