[Gpdd] [misc] <so happy that you fly everywhere>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 04:15:48 EST 2006

hi lady dee,
we (the winky girls) are so happy that you fly everywhere. Jan would like to
sit next to a boar if that's possible. Preferrably one who likes to talk
about manly things like soccer and other sports. he has to listen to
girltalk everyday (does this make me look fat?).
hi claire,
the girls are interested in where tea and biscuit will be sitting on the
plane, they have seats 33-36 row F (jan is in seat 37)if you'r already
seated elswhere, don't worry suus' lungs are strong enough, she will make us
heard. If you're going by car since you live in gb allready, don't worry.
the girls will behave and you and jan will be our escorts to the royal
wedding.By the way, do you have a preference for any of the girls, since we
now are a party of three boars and 4 sows. It might be nice to find an extra
boar to accompany one of the girls.
grtz
The winky girls