[Gpdd] [MISC] Pet Store Tragedy

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jul 17 19:26:37 EDT 2006

Sandi we were horrified to hear about your trip to the Pet Store (don't
think i'd call it a pet store!!!). I hope you are feeling a little
better and now cross enough to call in the humane society or someone to
report their disgusting practice!! We  hope you find a little girl
furbaby soon to love and care for.

The photo's of your babies Lisa were gorgeous, loved the pignic, could
see they were just in piggie heaven munching away to their hearts
content.

Duke, Sully and their slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis  :o)  :o)