[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Squeakers

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jun 24 15:27:23 EDT 2006

Sarah, Spicey, Patches, Pumpkin and Spooky, you are so right that it never
gets easier to lose one of our special friends, and we are so saddened to
hear that Squeakers has passed to the Bridge.  We hope you know that you
did indeed give him a happy life, with your love and many piggie
friends.  How sweet that he would always snuggle up to you to be comforted
at the vet's; he had no doubt that you cherished him.  Although we are
never ready to see our dear piggies leave us, it is wonderful that
Squeakers lived to be almost six.  He was so lucky to pull through his
illness a year and a half ago and get to stay with you that much
longer.  We are glad that you were able to be with him as he made his final
journey.  Please accept our condolences on his passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday