[Gpdd] Silly Target's Pet Stroller Is WAY TOO PRICEY!!

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 14:53:13 EST 2006

Let me tell you all thinking about getting a stroller
from Target, the one made just for pets, Don't!!! At
$90 dollars you can get something better, shipped
right to your door for HALF that on eBay.  And you
don't have to Pay nearly $2.50 for a gallon of gas!!
I Really Like Lady Bugs idea for one piggy, but for
those of you who have more, shop on eBay.  I got mine
for 40 bucks or so. AND I LOVE IT! Yes I had to wait a
week for it to be shipped, so no instant
gratification, but, heck, saved me 50 dollars!

I strongly suggest we all get our little red wagons
out,  convert our old prams, shop on eBay, recycle,
reuse and get creative!  We should have a Most
creative piggy stroller contest!
Yes,  A Most Creative Stroller contest!  Woo Hoo!!
Guinea pigs in strollers will take over this world!!

Lets see... Rules?!,

Must be on wheels?

Must be able to push it like an actual baby stroller?

Must Hold a guinea pig  (This is the most important
one, I think)

Any Other Rules?

Any other takers on this idea?  Deadline date?  Hmm??

Our GPDD  First Anual Most Amazing Guinea Pig Stroller
Contest!

Oh what fun, Let's get those creative juices flowing
all ye slaves!!!!

Carly  And her Four Pigs  Aeva Emma Liam and Froders