[Gpdd] [MISC] Best Wishes

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun May 21 19:43:38 EDT 2006

We would like to send our very best get well wishes to the following
piggies and their slaves.
Mattie - we hope now you'll be able to enjoy slave cuddles again after
your surgery on the lumps.
Lucky - lets hope no more stones, you're a brave little guy to go thru
so much surgery.
Molly - please let your slave put drops in your eye, it will make you
sooo much better, and good luck with the ringworm.
Lucy - Diana we here at GPDD understand exactly what you're going thru,
don't worry about your co workers they're not true friends, only slaves
understand!!
Sorry if our messages are always a bit late, our grandma slave only
opens her emails during the week at work and living in Australia means a
time factor as well.
Lets hope it's a good wheek for all our piggie friends.
Sully's slave (daddy) is going away for 11 weeks overseas so grandma
will look after me, i know she wont mind doing that at all!!

Duke, Sully and their slaves