[Gpdd] HEALTH Candy's eye

alice.oldendorf alice.oldendorf at earthlink.net
Fri May 26 18:52:13 EDT 2006

This is a little sad, but I needed to get this off my chest.
One of my piggies, Candy, suddenly suffered an injury(?) to her left eye.
This happened overnight.  My neighbor, who is an expert about animals, suggests it is a cataract.
She seems to be blind in that eye now.  I am extremely upset, but hopefully it's nothing dangerous.  In any case, she seems fine about it, which is a good sign.

Thanks for reading my extremely boring and pathetic summary about one of my precious darlings.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go check on my Candy to see how she's doing.