[Gpdd] [HEALTH]ooops.....pregnancy?

Rachel H rmhenise at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 21:45:01 EST 2006

i let my two boys out for their floor time and put my two girls in my
playpen i made from cubes left over from my CC cage, i went to the
kitchen to go eat something and i checked on them and they were fine and
when i was done and checked again they had broken free and were all
walking around on the floor together! i panicked and just tried to separate
them and grab the boys or girls whichever i could get my hands on first.

  i think i may have gotten there right when they broke free and they
were actually not even paying any attention to each other.....how
worried should i be that they may have mated within the timespan that i was
gone?? i checked their private areas just cause i thought that maybe
there was some sort of sign that i could see but i didnt notice
anything....i am so worried! i dont want my girls being pregnant and risking
their health.....how long should i be on the lookout for a possible
pregnancy?  uh! i feel awful i shouldnt have let them out of my sight......i
appreciate any advice you guys can give

  thanks! stupid slave that should be punished
  Rachel