[Gpdd] HEALTH: Vibrating piggies

Shauna Osteen shauna1313 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 12:26:08 EST 2006

I use to have one piggie that would purr every time your rubbed his back.
That was actually the reason I ended up with him. The minute I picked Momo
up and held him against my chest he started purring up a storm. It was the
cutest thing ever! Quentin purrs when you jingle keys or when my husband
coughs. That is pretty funny as well. Of course he purrs like mad when he is
doing the good old rumble strut trying to impress Miss Zeussy through the
bars! The only time I hear Miss Zeussy purr is when she is responding with
her rumble strut! Silly little animals!