[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: CHRISTMAS PIGGIE GIFT EXCHANGE

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 19 11:32:55 EST 2006

Slaves and Piggies if you have not signed up for the piggie exchange please
email me your address and info about piggies asap preferrable by November
24th to participate. I have placed everyone with a match unless you just
recently emailed me, but there is still room for more.

Wheeks from Sailor Willie to all and his slave Alicia