[Gpdd] [MISC] Piggies and Exposure to Plaster/Dust

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Nov 19 13:49:42 EST 2006

I had a new kitchen put in last winter and, in the expectation of noise and
dust, I moved all of the Piggyfriends from their room next door to the
kitchen to one at the front of the house. Between the dust and the piggies
there were two doors, which I kept closed and taped up the one nearest the
workmen. This was inconvenient for them because they had to keep going round
the side of the house and in the front door to use the bathroom but the
piggies safety comes first. I also kept the back door open at all times in
the hope that some of the dust would find its way out.

No dust reached the Piggyfriends but their original room was very dusty when
the men finally left and it took a great deal of vacuuming before the pens
could be set up and the piggies moved back in.

I realise that I have more rooms to change things around here but hopefully
keeping that door sealed will do the trick.

The Piggyfriends send lots of wheeks and squeaks to Nosophorus and
Flaco-paco.

Penny.