[Gpdd] Health - toilet problems

Sene Jemma (Exeter PCT) jemma.sene at Exeter-PCT.nhs.uk
Wed Nov 29 04:32:17 EST 2006

Hi everyone

Its me again - I am very worried about my two little boys George and
Fletcher.  They don't seem to be drinking any of their water - I change it
everyday and not a drop has been touched, this has been going on since I got
them 3 weeks ago. They do eat a lot of lettuce (and nothing much else as
they turn their little noses up at it) so I am hoping they are getting their
water from that.

Also, I have noticed on their towels which I use in their indoor run at
night have large  dark brown stains on them - I have never noticed this on
Crockett & Tub's towels, you can hardly see where they have been toilet.

I have been trying to see if they are straining when they go toilet as I am
worried it could be kidney stones, but I never seem to catch them when they
are doing their business - should I be worried about this? They are only
babies and I am so worried it could be serious.

Thanks for listening

Jem, Crockett, Tubs, George and Fletcher xx