[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES:A Rainbow Bridge for Mr. Cooders

rod rod at megalink.net
Wed Oct 4 18:17:20 EDT 2006

Dear Alge,

Sorry to here the news,

I have posted the Rainbow Bridge for little Mr. Cooders.

Even thought it was hard to let him go, you did the right thing and please
know that he is absolutely having the time of his life and enjoying all the
friends, old and new at the bridge.

We shall not forget Mr. Cooders and his valiant efforts to get us across
this land of ours. He will always have a place here on the Poo Trail. With
all his fellow Piggers and we are proud to list his name among the few, the
brave, and the undefeated.

We salute Mr. Cooders and wish him the very best on his new and wonderful
adventure to the place where pain and illness cannot follow and carrot
treats fall like rain every dinner time.

Warmest Consoling Weeeeks

Rod

http://www.megalink.net/~rod/gpig9.html

The Poo Trail, Page 10