[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE. Condolences for Mr.Cooders.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Oct 5 05:03:27 EDT 2006

We are all so very sad to read about Mr.Cooders departure to the Rainbow
Bridge.

You tried so hard to make him better but sometimes, despite superhuman
efforts, you just can't win. It is just not fair.

I'm sure that everyone here will sympathise with you and wish that the
outcome could have been better but you can never say that you didn't try
your very best for him.

Take care. Wheeks to Charlie and Chester.