[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Flick

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Oct 19 14:27:06 EDT 2006

Sherry and the Piggie Pals, it was so touching to read of how you watched
Flick come into this world and how you were with him when he left.  Please
accept our condolences on your loss.  We are so very sorry that he left so
suddenly, but we are glad that his passing was a peaceful one.  Sometimes
piggies will hide that they are ill until the very end.  We hope you will
be comforted in remembering how much you enriched Flick's life; we have no
doubt that he knew how much you loved him.  What a lucky boy.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday