[Gpdd] care

ryan willower mr2low4u at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 17:28:18 EDT 2006

hello my name is Ryan and ive just recently brought home my first guinea pig
  (white male abyssin). i made him a 4ft wide by 7foot long cage which is plenty of space for him along with his own room. he is 5weeks old and his two brothers are still available.. i want to bring them home but i had no luck with another male...the other one was mean but mine just wanted to play.. i heard its easier to introduce trios rather than pairs... i have read pages and pages of cavy introductions but would like some members thoughts first. thank you and by the way.. my piggies name is Punky :)
  also i would like to say sorry if i made this post to the wrong spot.... im a newbie