[Gpdd] Gpdd] Misc. - Guinea Pig Walks & Introductions

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 13:11:48 EDT 2006

Ruth- What a wonderful story indeed!  I can picture that as a
  children's book!  Perhaps we should all get together with our
  stories and put out a book of piggie stories!

  Ryan - Welcome to the wonderful world of piggies, and to the
  gpdd family. Punky is a lucky piggie, indeed, with such a
  nice large pen. Only thing missing is company! Yes, I would
  certainly add another piggie or two. His brothers wouldn't be
  ok? My experience with boars has been that, even if they
  chatter and strut and even fight a bit at first, all have calmed
  down and at least tolerate each other in a bit of time, especially
  as they get a little older (often only 2-3 mos is enough for them
  to get a bit more mature, where they don't constantly have to
  prove themselves). And especially if you give them plenty of
  hay and other treats to share, and there are no girls to fight
  over. After all, there is no guarantee with other boys you might
  find.

  The Okie Piggies send a big welcome to all new piggies, and
  congratulations and best wishes on all festive occasions such
  as birthdays. And of course, our condolences on the losses.
  Susi & the OP's