[Gpdd] Pigtures

Sene Jemma (Exeter PCT) jemma.sene at Exeter-PCT.nhs.uk
Thu Oct 26 05:42:02 EDT 2006

Hi everyone

Thanks to Janneke I have been able to upload my pictures for you all to see.
These two handsome boys are Crockett and Tubbs some of you may remember
them, I posted about some advice for their mites, which have all cleared up.
Now you can put a face to a name. !  I really hope it works.

Last night I brought them in for their cuddles of the sofa - normally they
sit next to me on a towel and they let me smooth them when it suits them.
Last night I picked Crockett up and placed him on my chest, normally he
stays for a few seconds and then struggles to get back down on the towel,
but last night he stayed, he cuddled in right under my chin and feel asleep,
he stayed there for 15 minutes!!!  I was dying for the toilet but didn't
dare move as I was so pleased I nearly cried.  I will never forget that
cuddle :o)

Anyway looking forward to seeing some pigtures

http://xs108.xs.to/xs108/06434/tubbs.jpg
<http://xs108.xs.to/xs108/06434/tubbs.jpg>

http://xs108.xs.to/xs108/06434/Crockett.jpg
<http://xs108.xs.to/xs108/06434/Crockett.jpg>