[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc - GP Police

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 16:54:50 EDT 2006

Rachel - Thanks so much for catching that problem on the
  GP Supply Depot website. I, too, wrote to them to point out
  the problem, that piggies should NEVER be put in one of
  those exercise balls that they have advertised. I also pointed
  out that they have a reputation to uphold, and many people
  may not be aware of this danger. Also, I added that there
  are 'hundreds' of us on gp websites, sharing this information
  and watching to see what they do.
  Might make them think!
  Susi & the OP's
  ...on patrol in NE Okla.