[Gpdd] MISC: Ordering food, or at least trying to!

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Sat Oct 28 17:55:37 EDT 2006

I'm just telling on everybody today...

This is a heads up about critterstore.com (I don't work for them, this is pretty much a complaint) -- the site is a great cheap place to get good brand-name timothy-based gp food with good shipping prices, but sometimes things are not in stock and it doesn't show until you try to order it.

I usually am running low on food when I go to order, so I need it within a week. So if you want to order some food, and if you are about to run out, you go to order there, and it doesn't say they are out of stock, and you call them to order it, and they say "oh, no, actually that's backordered for about 2 weeks."

To me, backordered is the same is out of stock. If it isn't on the shelf in the warehouse, it isn't in stock. You know?  And the girls' food is very important.  I know I need to be more prompt with my orders. But I think they should be more specific about the status of their inventory on their web site.

Just wanted to let everyone know, so you won't be as shocked as I was... it's a nice place otherwise.

Bethany, gps Silky and Sooty, kitties Noelle, Leo, MooMoo and Nick, and betta Mr. Fish.
(Thought I'd include the whole crew this time.)
--
bwk  *  http://home.hiwaay.net/~keiper  *  http://www.arkinc.org