[Gpdd] <behavior>----- attitude from my boys

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 23:45:01 EDT 2006

After reading the stories everyone is posting, I have to add my own. Since The Boys and I have gotten back from Montana, I have gone back to work. Comet is showing some major attitude. When the fridge opens, he is right there with the other two weeeeking away. But when I bring him food, he backs up from the side of the cage and just glares at me. He is mad as all heck at me. When I do pick him up he runs straight to my shoulder and cuddles up to my neck and side of my face. His cuddling feels a lot more territorial lately. I picked up Chip before him today and Comet backed up and glared at me for a good two minutes. If looks could kill. I can tell the different looks that he gives. It is crazy.......The Boys are also waking up to the alarm in the morning. They have bells in their cages and they start ringing as soon as the alarm goes off. They hate the fact I hit the snooze 6-7 times. And they know right before I turn the corner into the dining room, because right before
 they see me, they start squieeking.........They crack me up......Aren't our furbabies smart.

  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip