[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc - Rescue pigs

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 12:23:43 EDT 2006

Carol- Thank you for letting us know about these little
  piggies in PA in desperate need for homes, even if only
  foster  homes until loving permanent homes can be
  found. While I'm not near there, I have posted your
  message (without your name) to another gp website,
  begging for them to pass the word and try to help save
  these little guys.  We can all do the same - if anyone
  knows someone in that general area, even if they are
  not on  the digest or even gp owners, let them know.
  That's not so many little souls to save - our group has
  done much more in the past. And we can always call
  the piggie railroad into action to get some little guys
  to new homes farther away - don't we have some slaves
  with an empty cage?

  also - Laura Grace - loved your poem! It would be nice
  if you would share some of your others, especially if
  they are piggie-related, in the future. You might even
  consider putting a collection of the piggie ones into
  a little book - some of us could even do illustrations!