[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Amos and dinnertime

Pamela Rodgers pamrod9542 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 30 15:49:20 EDT 2006

Hi to all slaves and all their piggies. I have a funny story about my piggie Amos. Everynight at dinnertime, I spot clean his cage. During the cage cleaning, Amos runs around, pulls on his bell, and wheeks for his dinner. Last weekend I had to run an errand, so I gave Amos his dinner before I left. I thought I'll clean his cage when I get back. I returned home and proceeded to clean his cage. Of course he thought it was time to eat again. Silly boy ! He started running around, pulling on his bell, and wheeking. I told him you've already had your dinner, I filled his hay rack again. Later in the evening, I gave him a slice of carrot. True slave to Amos, Pam