[Gpdd] Miscellaneous Taking Pigture's

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 13 15:15:01 EDT 2007

I received your e-mail regarding how to take pigture's and I will keep that
in mind.I got a real cute one of him stretched out on our bed like he is the
king.I wonder what backdrops would go good  with an American short hair
tortoise shell and white cavy. We had a bad thunderstorm the other day and
Teddy woke me up screaming it sounded like a child crying.We live in Florida
which is the lightening capital of the world.Thank god he didn't live with
us two years ago when lightening struck the pole by my bedroom window.He
would have had a heart attack.Any way's thanks for the advice.

Mary Mentz
Marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
 http://home.earthlink.net/~marynwill2006/