[Gpdd] [Misc.] Virginia Tech incident

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 16:25:47 EDT 2007

I know we have several GPDDers in the Virginia area.  I hope that you and your family and friends are okay.  This is such a horrible thing to happen and it happens all too frequently.  I guess this seems a little too close to home because I work in D.C. and the children of so many of the people I work with attend Virginia Tech.  Things are unusually quiet today at work. Many of my friends went to that school, and most of my education is from the Virginia University system.  I know professors at Virginia Tech and hope they are all right.  I almost do not want to know.  My thoughts are with all those affected by this senseless act.

  Audrey