[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Moog

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 06:54:07 EDT 2007

Beginning to wonder whether the gpdd should carry a health warning -  reading
too many after a period offline can be damaging to ones psychological
health. It is a beautiful sunny day here in rural France, the hedgerows are a  mass
of colour, the birds are singing, and I settled down to catch up after a
lovely walk with the dog ... only to find so many of our little friends have
departed for The Rainbow Bridge since last time we logged on. It is depressing -
though I guess it is also uplifting to read the loving and appreciative
tributes  slaves have written to their masters.

We so feel for you, Elizabeth, Edna and Moogie. We lost our precious Red
Dandy at 3 years old, similar symptoms - teeth troubles, weight loss, syringe
feeding .... . He also was seen by the CCT, but in the end, he died at Cavies
Castle, and we never really knew what had caused his demise. It has never
ceased  to amaze us that so many guinea pigs are used for experiments to find out
more about human health and medicines, and yet there seems to be so very
little  knowledge in the public or even veterinary domain about guinea pig health
and  diseases and how to diagnose and treat them when they become ill.

We are so glad you all have one another to console yourselves. Little  Moogie
will definitely have known how much she was loved, and she is now free  from
pain and dental problems, racing through that luscious herbal grass in the
sunshine of the Rainbow Meadow, making new friends whilst always keep her old
ones in her heart until you can be reunited.

Give one another a hug from all of us - we are thinking of you with  empathy.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures