[Gpdd] health: Zathras ate the leaf of a lemon tree

Schumann, Jan Jan.Schumann at SelectHealthofSC.com
Thu Apr 26 16:53:12 EDT 2007

I have lots of plants in pots at the entrance to my condo.  Last night when I came home, I must have brought in a leaf from my lemon tree.  When the piggies came out for floor time, I put some fresh herbs out for them and must have missed picking up the leaf.  The next thing that I knew Zathras was chomping something louder than the herbs I had put out.  by the time I found him, he had just eaten the last of it.

I watched him carefully last evening and he was very much OK this morning.  Does any one know if lemon leaves are OK to eat?

Jan
Mom to Tribble, Zathras, and Leela
Lokai in my heart

Jan Schumann
Data Analyst
Select Health of South Carolina
(843) 569-4847
jan.schumann at selecthealthofsc.com

-------------- next part --------------
"KMHPMMS <kmhp.com>" made the following annotations.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone
other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic mail or its contents by persons other than the intended recipient(s)
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our
internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.