[Gpdd] misc; piggie village

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 12:44:16 EDT 2007

As hubbie promised we are off for a long weekend to the piggie village in Warwick to see how this compares with the one in Hertford we visited a while ago.

When we get back will let you know what is was like.

Fugly will be staying with his Nanny while we are gone (my Mum in law) so he will be spoiled rotten.

M + Fugly

Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.