[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: SNOWBALL

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 12:47:47 EDT 2007

Oh Marsha - not Snowball.  I'm so sorry.  It sounds as though both you and Snowball fought very hard but he just got tired.  He knew how much you loved him and will carry that memory over the Bridge.

  Rest well sweet Snowball.  Enjoy all the grass, clover and other good things with all the little ones who met you with no more pain and forever young.

  It sounds as though you have a really fantastic vet though.  I wish all our vets were like yours.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug