[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, India

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Aug 27 13:23:56 EDT 2007

Joy, yes, we remember hearing about the passing of Princess Jasmine, but we did not know that her mother, India, had also passed away.  We are so very sorry that both piggies left for the Bridge within weeks of one another; they must have wanted to be together there as they were in life.  We will be watching for a royal circular concerning the Princess, and we also send condolences on India's passing.  Please know that they both were so lucky to be beloved members of your family.

We also send you best wishes as you go through chemo; you are in our prayers.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday