[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Spohie and Elsie

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 12:17:22 EDT 2007

Of course we all remember you, Joseph, dad to George the Guinea Pig, and I
think many of us miss your postings. The story of poor little Lilac has always
haunted me and brings a tear to my eye even now.

We were very sorry to learn of the departure to The Bridge of first Sophie
and then her sister Elsie, although all of us would be thrilled if we could
make  it to the grand old age of 7 years and 4 months. It is obvious that the
Girlie  Girls received excellent care from you and Carol their mum, and they must
surely  have known how deeply they were loved.

It is truly heartbreaking when a slave has to perform that final great act
of love, and it takes a lot of courage to do it. We are sure that the little
piggie family is now happily reunited in that sunshine filled Rainbow Meadow
beside the Bridge, and hopefully they have rounded up Lilac (if the departed
Dolly Mixtures haven't already done it, as Debbie Slave always asks them to do)
 and other discarded piggies and told them of the loving slaves who will one
day  join them there before crossing.

We understand there must be great sadness at your home right now, and
nothing we can say can alleviate the grief. But may it bring you some comfort to
know that piggie slaves all over the world understand what you are going through
 and share your sorrow, and are sending positive thoughts to you at this
difficult time.

Debbie and the 14 Dolly Mixtures