[Gpdd] [Silly] LAPS in training

francesmckenna at cox.net francesmckenna at cox.net
Thu Aug 30 20:57:11 EDT 2007

   I would like to join the list of LAPS in training.  My mum just weighed me and I am 2 lb 8 oz, give or take a half ounce because I wouldn't sit still. She got very frustrated with me, but promptly fed me so she must not be too mad. I am probably a year old now, too.  Some time next month (mum forgets when) I will have been with Frankie and Michael for a whole year!  I am glad that someone remembers to feed me since they cannot remember the glorious day they were blessed with my company. wheeeek! people!
---Scratch