[Gpdd] SILLY: Thanks Secret Santa

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 15 13:14:41 EST 2007

Hey Dharma, Lucy, Aeva, Liam and Froders,

I want to thank you for my wonderful cuddly cup it's very cute. My mommy loved the saying about beans on the package, she thought it was very witty and funny she said to daddy slave. They loved the ornament and will put it on the tree once they manage to put it up. LOL daddy slave stole all the chocolate from mommy and said she could enjoy the tea. thanks for everything. your pigtures are very special.

Thanks and wheeeks to you all,
Sailor Willie and slave ALiica